I don’t know about you, but I’m planning to jet off to warmer weather as soon as the frigid Chicago winter hits. Goodbye Chiberia, hellooo Mr. Sun.
When it comes to preparing for a trip, packing is relatively easy. Especially for guys. Whether for business or pleasure, your wardrobe will just come naturally depending on the destination. But when it comes to what to bring on the plane in your carry on, things can get tricky.
You have to follow specific guidelines and make sure all of your products are less than 3.4 fluid oz (how they got that number, I will never know). Lucky for you, I’ve pulled together my go-to carry on checklist to survive your next flight.
- Lightweight jacket | Orvis Travel Jacket, $169 | orvis.com
- Face wipes | Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes, $24 | birchbox.com
- Portable phone charger | Slim Marble Portable Charger, $24 | urbanoutfitters.com
- Dry shampoo | American Crew Boost Powder, $10 | amazon.com
- Cordless headphones | Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless Earbud Headphones, $140 | bestbuy.com
- Neck pillow | Any airport newspaper stand
- Lip balm | Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm, $9 | bloomingdales.com
- Toothpaste tabs | Lush Miles of Smiles Toothy Tabs, $20 | amazon.com
- Sunglasses | Ray-ban Clubmaster Sunglasses, $150 | macys.com
- iPad | Apple iPad Pro in Space Gray, starting at $600 | apple.com